|Standard power supply||110-230 V / 1Ph / 50-60 Hz|
|Absorbed power||500 W|
|Cabinet dimensions||58x57x120 cm|
|Cabinet dimensions with monitor support and monit||58x57x171 cm|
|Measuring unit dimensions||2320x890x305 cm|
|Measuring unit weight||40 kg|
|Reading system resolution||0,1 mm|
|Measuring laser||Classe 2 IP67|
|Minimum tyre diameter||450 mm|
|Maximum tyre diameter||950 mm|
|Maximum capacity per axle||3000 daN|
|Maximum travel||2300 mm|
|Minimum travel||400 mm|
• Increase in the Customer’s trust.
• Verification of the tyre conditions with a paper certification.
• Increase in the sales of wheel alignments and tyres.
• 25% of circulating vehicles have tyres with a tread below the prescribed threshold.
• Average revenue: +100 € / wheel
The results appear after a few seconds. The operator can select different functionsaccording to his/her needs and to the type of tyre.
From winter/summer tyre to the tyreefficiency calculation method depending on different factors, by simply selecting therelevant icon.
Colour customised print on paper (or to file) with the information about the state of thetyres. The workshop’s references and contact information are in the foreground. The realgraphs of the scans are included with the relevant measures and colour code for easierinterpretation by the Customer.